FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups RanksRanks StaffStaff   RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
eBay Listings See the eBay listings of our Supporting Members Painting Competition Forum Football Game Fight Club League
Tiger Terrain

View previous topic :: View next topic  

TeutonicTexan
Master Level 1

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 10:29 pm    Post subject: Tiger Terrain

I'm thinking of ordering some buildings from Tiger Terrain, has anyone here bought from them before? Are their buildings as good as they look on the web? How's their packaging...will it stand up to overseas shipping?

painterman
Average

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 11:13 pm    Post subject:

I can totally endorse Tiger Terrain as excellent castings - detailing and overall architectural style is first class. Have bought all the Normandy 15MM buildings this year (actually to use with 20mm figs and AFVs, as space on my table is a bit tight) and am just finsihing off the last one, pending any new stuff from them. It's only when you get to painting them that you appreciate the level of detail that's been invested in them and which really comes out with drybrushing etc. Stephen is also great with service and very speedy delivery and I think all the buildings can be tailored in terms of him pre-cutting out windows and doorways etc, dependant on your needs. Hope this helps.

TeutonicTexan
Master Level 1

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 2:33 pm    Post subject:

Thanks painterman! That's exactly what I was hoping to hear.

I'm going to use them for 15mm IABSM and FOW. Will a 30mm x 50mm base fit in the narrow shop buildings? All the rest appear to be large enough to fit one and maybe two bases (based on his outer measurements).

painterman
Average

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 6:37 pm    Post subject:

Tex
I have checked on the smaller building/shop (think the codes are F1, 2 & 3) and you can get a single 30x50mm base inside.
I've glued on all the roofs mine, and added walled gardens/yards to fit my figures in - as they are based as platoons on 40mm washers (for Panzergrenadier rules).
Hope this helps.

TeutonicTexan
Master Level 1

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 9:07 pm    Post subject:

Awesome!! Many thanks!!

Post new topic       Steve Dean Painting Forum Index -> Gaming All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: