FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups RanksRanks StaffStaff   RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
eBay Listings See the eBay listings of our Supporting Members Painting Competition Forum Football Game Fight Club League
Shack
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  

Andrew taylor
Master Level 3

Supporting Member

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 3:21 pm    Post subject:

Looks damn fine!

evilcartoonist
Master

Supporting Member

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 4:32 pm    Post subject:

Holy cow, Lucky! That looks great; framed out shack and everything- Now I feel so inadequate with my cardboard homestead

I like that you left some cracks in the woodwork open (as for extra shootin; holes)

Don't forget to post this over at Hawgleg! The marshal and the boys will most definitely be impressed.

"Curly"

bugsda
Master Level 3

1 Competition Win

Supporting Member

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 6:47 pm    Post subject:

Like the stove, it looks cosy.

BillT
Master Level 3

Supporting Member

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 6:55 pm    Post subject:

Welcome Joe. Excellent model!

Bill T

www.musketeer-miniatures.com

"I see lead people"

Jeff
Master Level 3

Supporting Member

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 7:51 pm    Post subject:

That's a nice building but this is a shaq

seansdaddy
Master Level 3

Supporting Member

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 8:21 pm    Post subject:

[quote="bugsda"]Excellent! A perfect old, dirty and worn look, I like it a lot. describes half the forum Bugs

anyway welcome young man and nice entrance, a small critique if I may

ditch the cowboys and get stuck right into napoleonics, be the making of you, now can u do naps buildings Hougomont etc,

nice job close up of the figures next time

Raise high the Black Flags children. No pity. No prisoners. I'll shoot any man I see with pity in him."

Luckyjoe
Veteran

Supporting Member

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 11:21 pm    Post subject: Shack: new and improved

Thanks, everyone. I appreciate all the kind comments.

@EvilCartoonist: I wish I could make something half as nice as your homestead. Now that's a build.

@Jeff: You got that right!

@SeansDaddy: I'll get killed if I start Napoleonics, though it is tempting. I recently sold off 4 WHFB armies, with an agreement (under duress) no more big armies. Convinced the wife Wild West games don't require as many minis. Poor dear, I think she's already wising up.

thehermit
Master Level 1

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 2:31 pm    Post subject: Re: Shack: new and improved

@SeansDaddy: I'll get killed if I start Napoleonics, though it is tempting. I recently sold off 4 WHFB armies, with an agreement (under duress) no more big armies. Convinced the wife Wild West games don't require as many minis. Poor dear, I think she's already wising up. [/quote]

i said the same to my wife and forgot to mention i would be requiring a town to play my games in.......

i feel i may go down the Napoleonics route again after Imelda is finished?
now will it be 1815 or 1809 danube campaign?

www.townofimelda.blogspot.com

Luckyjoe
Veteran

Supporting Member

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 1:00 am    Post subject: Shack

@The Hermit: . I bookmarked your Imelda page a while back. What a great site. I check it for updates almost daily. Your town is beautiful, I like to go there for inspiration. Please keep up the Wild West until I can get to Napoleonics, too.

I sometimes think my wife is not really fooled by my cunning plans. I tried to get my wife to let me get some Arnica buildings a while ago (not that I really need permission ) , but I think she snookered me. She told me "how much more characterful my scratchbuilds are", and how "I teach the kids so much history" when they help me build them. In retrospect I think that cough she made as she left was covering a giggle.

Luckyjoe

thehermit
Master Level 1

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 5:12 pm    Post subject: Re: Shack

Luckyjoe wrote:
@The Hermit: . I bookmarked your Imelda page a while back. What a great site. I check it for updates almost daily. Your town is beautiful, I like to go there for inspiration. Please keep up the Wild West until I can get to Napoleonics, too.

I sometimes think my wife is not really fooled by my cunning plans. I tried to get my wife to let me get some Arnica buildings a while ago (not that I really need permission ) , but I think she snookered me. She told me "how much more characterful my scratchbuilds are", and how "I teach the kids so much history" when they help me build them. In retrospect I think that cough she made as she left was covering a giggle.

Luckyjoe

They always win in the end
thanks you for your comments on my blog, theres a long way to go before the campaign finishes. a few more games have been had since the last update, just need to find the time to update blog......

thehermit
Master Level 1

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 5:13 pm    Post subject:

SHACK LOOKS GREAT! (sorry forgot to mention that)

Post new topic       Steve Dean Painting Forum Index -> Gaming All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: